Saturday, February 6, 2010

Eyelets On Barbie Can I Get Eyelets Small Enough For Lacing A Barbie Dress?

Can I get eyelets small enough for lacing a barbie dress? - eyelets on barbie

I started to do My Scene Barbie and stylish clothes for my little sister and sell them, but I do not want to ruin with Velcro or poppers so I thought about removing spikes. Are there enough small grommets are available? And if so, where can I find them?

1 comment:

  1. Save the Guestbook gear on the craft, they are equipped with pillows. The cycle is available in two sizes: 1 / 8 "and 3 / 16". Available in different colors (with paint or markers will be painted), if necessary, in accordance with something. They also have tons of shapes and sizes, but I think that just means rounds.

    See this link to see what they seem:
    http://www.scrapsandcrafts.com/scrapbook ...

    Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete

 

Portable vase push Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates