Saturday, January 23, 2010

Best Prosumer Hd Camcorder Should I Invest In An HD (High Definition) Camcorder?

Should I invest in an HD (High Definition) camcorder? - best prosumer hd camcorder

I am a film student looking for a fixed camera to film my portfolio independent films / film festivals as possible.

After some searching for the perfect camera, I'm looking for the Panasonic GS400, which seems to have all these things, but as an HD camcorder.

CamcorderInfo.net I read it better if I use an HD camera if you want to buy now, at work, ready to integrate for the next round ',' My HD is a technology progress.

My question is: Should I invest in an HD camcorder? And if I (also in comparison with the GS400), then what is the best HD camcorder for all what is offered, the GS400?

I prefer more of a point and shoot camera with a reasonable budget. I shall remain close to broadcast quality image you see of severe clear "grainy" in low light. I also want a shoe on my microphone and prefer the manual method. I would also like the white balance. Finally, I am looking for something that is less clear that Canon XH-A1 or DVX100B.

For I am not necessarily an advanced student, I found that the prosumer cameras like the DVX100B is suitable for me. (Most do not have the courage he has to offer.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Portable vase push Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates