Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Getting Pregnant Dianette Did Anyone Get Pregnant Whilst On The Dianette / Diane Pill?

Did anyone get pregnant whilst on the Dianette / Diane Pill? - getting pregnant dianette

I know it is important that the intake if you become pregnant May cause birth defects. So, I wonder if you become pregnant if you find out? How long do they take the pill? It was also good for the baby?

1 comment:

  1. I do not know, or know someone who suffers. This is a very effective contraceptive. I think it is an anti-androgen may cause birth defects (I believe that only male babies?) But, I do not know how long it might take the pregnancy in order to allow it. When you visit do not get bleeding during the placebo pill, a pregnancy test and / or your doctor.

    Harriet

    ReplyDelete

 

Portable vase push Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates