Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Colorado Knife Carry Laws Where Can I Find The Denver Area/colorado Laws?

Where can i find the Denver area/colorado laws? - colorado knife carry laws

I want to know if I have a knife to school or can work, but only for defense.

1 comment:

  1. Here is a link to the Colorado State law on knives:
    http://pweb.netcom.com/ ~ brlevine / co.txt

    In summary, knives with blades of less than 3.5 centimeters in length unless they are designed as a legal weapon. If you tell someone that the defense, which then could be arrested and a weapon's.

    That is, do not use a knife to defend! Do not neglect the scaremongering work. Bad guys often feel not even a knife before he killed. Read this essay on the knife to defend http://www.hertao.com/selfdefense/knife- ...

    The use of pepper spray.

    ReplyDelete

 

Portable vase push Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates