What is a good small dog that would be good with kids? - figdet people
I have three small children who want a dog, but a little in figdet on, what kind of dog you should do .. I want something small enough to fit down the stairs. I prefer the dog to be nice, but my friend loves pugs .. ewww!
Friday, January 22, 2010
Figdet People What Is A Good Small Dog That Would Be Good With Kids?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pugs are cute! Outside of the races are probably the best with children. They love attention. In addition to navigate because it is not a few (large 15-20 pounds) so easy.
ReplyDeleteSpaniels are small dogs and have great character with small children. In fact, one of the most popular breeds for young families.
ReplyDeleteCarlin, Yorkies, Jack Russells are usually hard to train and are very jealous of the boy in this race to have been by now.
Toy Poodle. Very intelligent, eager to please, you can hypoallergenic all day without interference, not channel. I hated the idea of foofoo a "dog", but this little guy grows on you.
ReplyDeleteI have a pug myself and it is very good with my children. Apparently, all have the boobs I've met great people. Very happy happy happy! However, there is another dog that I saw was beautiful, great with kids and a favorite of the king! This is the Cavalier King Charles. They also have a slightly sweet, nose and face (but not as short as PUG), that maybe your friend wants. The date and time to see what you think. I am planning to accept a self!
ReplyDeleteI would be careful to get a small dog around small children .. maybe a medium sized dog would be best for you some kind of terrier. Dogs are also more difficult to clean. shitzus a people of Nice
ReplyDeleteI recommend a pug. They are the nicest dogs. I've got a 2yr. Older people, and she loves children. I know it's a strange answer because I have no children. Every day we will go to the park, who loves all children, including babies. She goes to her attention and give them a kiss. It's like they know they are fragile, little people. Ask other people and see if they agree.
ReplyDeleteBest of luck.
Lighters are large and small dogs are too.
ReplyDeleteHello
ReplyDeleteThe best thing is that little dog a Terrior Maltesse because they sweet and great to play with. Have one of my own name, and my cousins Holly Baby Love her.They are great family pets.
Well, good luck
PS I think pugs are ewww too lols
You need a Maltese and a Chihuahua is not so good dont bite unless you make
ReplyDeleteGet a Yorkie or a butterfly.
ReplyDelete