Sunday, January 24, 2010

Pot Holder Crafts Where Can I Find A Sewing Pattern For A Crock Pot Holder.?

Where can I find a sewing pattern for a crock pot holder.? - pot holder crafts

I bought a an exhibition of crafts and would like to make another. The clay pot sitting on it, and it has flaps that cover the summit. Two of these rods are pin fins at the ends of the handles. In the background is a placeholder for a pot.

1 comment:

  1. Some manufacturers make patterns of households. Check your nearest fabric store or craft. They have books of patterns. I am sure that one of them is the holder of the stove.

    ReplyDelete

 

Portable vase push Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates